Reporting to the Vice President, Concessions, the Development Director, Concessions is directly responsible for leading the development of P3 infrastructure projects and managing assigned personnel. The Director will arrange and manage teaming arrangements for major pursuits, develop the strategy and capture plan for identified projects, work closely with the Graham design-build team leads and project partners during pursuits and may be asked to directly lead or represent Graham as a lead representative during bids.
As an Development Director, Concessions at Graham Capital Partners you will:
- Develop client, partner and industry contacts
- Manage P3 bid portfolio, including teaming arrangements, reporting and pursuit budgeting
- Oversee project commercial negotiations
- Manage direct reports and assigned bid resources
- Review and provide input and direction on design, construction, schedule or other delivery aspects during bid development
- Liaise with Graham Capital finance team
- Represent Graham in various project forums, including collaborative meetings, lender presentations, and with the Graham executive and risk committees
- Develop capture strategies from experience developing and delivering P3s
- Review bid pricing
- Provide leadership to and participate in risk reviews, peer reviews (for major project elements); identification, mitigation and resolution of issues; strategies for managing contractor interface issues; quality, safety, environmental, facility rehabilitation and communication plans
- Liaise with and develop relationships with P3 procurement agencies to develop a direct and reliable source of information on upcoming projects
- Oversee and manage Bid Directors' business development activities for upcoming projects
- Coach, develop, mentor and train direct reports
- Implement best practices for project pursuits and transition to delivery phase
To be Successful at Graham Capital Partners, the following qualifications and experience is required:
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in engineering or construction related field
- MBA, JD, or other advanced degree will be an additional consideration
- 10 years project development experience in a management level position
- 10 years' experience leading P3 development pursuits and/or execution
- Experience in securing major P3 projects with joint venture partners
- Proven management of successful infrastructure procurement
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills, and experience supervising, training and mentoring staff
- Experience working for a contractor-based concession group
- Experience and working knowledge of facilities/operations managements and lifecycle renewal/pricing/planning
- Demonstrated experience managing and analyzing construction, concession, finance, and FM/OM pricing will be an additional consideration
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a full-time, permanent role
- Competitive salary ($200,000 - $225,000) with annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, optical, and medical and company matched pension plan
- Ownership and long term equity opportunities
- Possibility of relocation assistance
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada for anyone other than the current employer
Work location will be based out of the Vancouver Graham Capital Partners office:
1150, 700 West Pender Street
What we can offer you:
Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
Grounded and family-oriented workplace in a progressive environment that is at the forefront of a fast evolving business sector
Commitment to the training and wealth of opportunities for career development across job categories, project types and locations around North America
Graham is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Graham does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
We're Building careers, not filling jobs.
View available job opportunities and submit your application online at http://careers.grahambuilds.com/.
Applications will only be accepted as online submissions through the Graham website.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies, thank you.
Graham Management Services LP
10840 27th Street SE
Calgary, AB T2Z 3R6