Testforce (www.testforce.com) delivers critical technologies that drive our customers forward. Our core values are the catalyst that have accelerated our progress and facilitated our growth. The main objective at Testforce will always be to make our customers successful in everything they do. We do this by building on our foundation of continuous improvement through adapting and evolving to our environment. We are a proudly Canadian company that has helped Canadian companies for the past 25 years.
Experts in test:
For the past 25 years, Testforce has built its reputation by being experts in everything test. The DNA and foundation of the company stems from the people who work here and our drive to be the leaders in our industry. We invest in our people providing opportunities for development and growth. Our people are factory trained to the exact specifications and standards of our global suppliers.
Simplify your world:
Technology changes even more rapidly today than ever before. We understand that our customers expect more from their suppliers and partners because more is expected of them. We help our customers make the complex simple, in everything they do. We reduce their exposure to risk because of the knowledge we possess and integrate. We help our customers in the critical moments make tough decisions by providing insights and expertise.
The Sales Engineer (herein referred to as the Technical Account Manager or TAM) will be responsible for generating revenue through sales of our products into the Canadian market. The TAM will be responsible for obtaining new and managing existing customer accounts. Experience in wireless and wireline, network testing, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), Communications standards, optical, video, network visibility, network security, is strongly preferred.
The applicant selected must be technically competent and have the proven ability to interface effectively and work closely with internal and external engineering and sales departments.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Identify top sales opportunities and support them accordingly to ensure the opportunity can be closed.
- Provide monthly forecasts and quarterly forecasts of opportunities and bookings.
- Work closely with Testforce marketing to develop product literature and position the product in the marketplace.
- Generate sales revenue by negotiating deals and selling products to customers.
- Demonstrate strong technical competence in our suppliers' products and how they can benefit the customer.
- Build strong working relationships with customers and suppliers to enhance existing accounts and acquire new customer accounts.
- Commit to personal growth and development by participating in Testforce sales training sessions.
- Continually learn about key Testforce suppliers, product specifications and capabilities, applications, market segments and competition.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer profiles including details on the customer's businesses, strategies, operating methods and needs.
- Craft customer-focused strategies that deliver positive impact for the customer and add value to Testforce.
- Plan appropriate customer meetings for supplier visits.
- Efficiently and effectively debrief suppliers on customer needs and/or debrief customers on supplier products.
- Identify new sales opportunities with existing or prospective customers.
- Field inbound calls and/or leads.
- Track and follow-up on sales opportunities with customers.
- Consult with customers after the sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
- Communicate with Sales Manager on a weekly basis to discuss emerging and active sales opportunities.
- Provide a superior level of customer support.
- Work with customers, business development and reps to assess opportunities, prepare responses to RFQs/RFIs, generate statements of work and quotes, and define end-to-end product strategies.
The ideal candidate must have:
- College or university graduate with a degree in electronics, electrical engineering, computer engineering, electrical technologist or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience prospecting sales, generating sales leads and executing sales in the high-technology, telecommunications, or software industry.
- Experience in Test & Measurement.
- Hands-on experience using Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) programs is considered a strong asset.
- Established relationships within principle customers base is an asset.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to deal with technical challenges independently.
If you consider yourself to be a results-oriented individual who likes to be rewarded for their accomplishments, we would like to hear from you!
Testforce offers an excellent remuneration package with benefits!
All Individuals looking for their next big career challenge are strongly encouraged to send their application to hr