Established in 1960 and based in Winnipeg and Thompson Manitoba, Perimeter Aviation LP has grown into a diversified airline company with more than 600 employees, operating a fleet of 30+ aircraft in a scheduled air service to Manitoba and North Western Ontario. In addition to our scheduled passenger and freight service, 24/7 North American charter service, Medical evacuation services and a full service maintenance facility including design engineering, NDT, and Garrett turbine engine services.
The QA Inspector primary function is to monitor the performance and effectiveness of all activities controlled by the Maintenance Control Manual and Maintenance Policy Manual and any referenced documents. Monitoring of activities will be completed by way of scheduled / random audits as well as process inspections.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
This position is responsible and accountable for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Complete audits and process inspections in accordance with Perimeter's policies and procedures and audit schedule at all Perimeter maintenance bases.
- Review completed corrective action plans for audit findings and follow up to determine effectiveness
- Document audit results and write audit findings and reports as required
- Attend and successfully complete training as assigned
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- AME license or Successfully passed TC AME CARs Exam
- Minimum four (4) years relevant professional experience within the aviation industry in progressively more responsible positions
- Proficient in Canadian Aviation Regulations applicable to Maintenance
- Sound understanding of safety, risk management, and quality assurance
- Previous auditing experience is an asset
- Working knowledge and skills using Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Minimum corrected typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to qualify for a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
Perimeter Aviation's hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. Perimeter Aviation LP does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis which may result in an earlier application deadline.