World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide's ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
Founded in 1911, Air Liquide Canada has over 2,200 employees and serves over 80,000 customers in Canada's aeronautics, automobile, agri-food, chemical, defence, electronics, energy, metallurgy, metal fabrication, mining and healthcare industries from our sites located in key industrial regions from coast to coast.
Missions and Responsibilities
The main objective of this position consists in analyzing all of the logistics and costs related to the Bulk distribution of industrial gases on a national basis. The incumbent has to monitor key performance indicators and recommend improvements. More specifically, the tasks consist in:
- Performing logistic analyses
- Providing support to the logistics staff
- Generating operation reports
- Participating in the improvement of current processes
Competencies and Profile
- Bachelor's degree in logistics or supply chain management
- 3 to 5 years of experience in logistics management
- Strong knowledge of ORACLE, Excel, Access, Google Suite
- Database processing skills
You have these skills?
- Analytical perspective
- Capacity to efficiently synthesize the information
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player