Confab Laboratories is part of Mylan Pharmaceuticals ULC, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world with over 35,000 employees across 165 countries.
Confab specializes in the development and manufacturing of non-sterile pharmaceutical drugs (CDMO). The plant, located on the south shore of Montreal, is growing with major expansion investments underway to support an increasing volume of R&D projects as well as pioneering new dosage forms.
The company complies with both Canadian and US regulatory requirements.
As a Production Supervisor, you will:
- be responsible for a particular plant sector, you will mobilize your team to achieve quality, productivity and safety targets;
- ensure production and packaging activities in accordance with standard operating procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices;
- plan and optimize the use of equipment and labour to ensure that production schedules and deadlines are met;
- also contribute to production planning.
- University Science degree;
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry;
- Three (3) to five (5) ears' experience of managing staff in a production environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Fluent spoken and written French and English;
- Understanding of GMP and how to apply them (an advantage).
- Participate in improvement and live the change by joining the Confab team!
At Confab, you will find:
- Numerous challenges to tackle;
- The opportunity to shine in the company and develop your career;
- A young and dynamic team;
- An enriching experience supervising pharmaceutical production;
- A dynamic, constanly evolving company.