The driller works in constant collaboration with the assistance driller in order to ensure effective drilling operations. The driller assumes full responsibility for performance and productivity, and this, always in a safe work place environment.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
• Install the drill safely (stabilize, tools in their proper place, etc.);
• Hold the proper plans and specifications;
• Scaling of the premises;
• Ensures the proper functioning of the drill controls;
• Drill with an air or electric drill;
•Verify regularly the dial controls in order to verify pressure, depth, the RPM of the drill;
•Take guidance tests inside the borehole;
• Provide maintenance and repair of drill.
Profile and Requirements
• Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in Diamond Drilling is an asset;
• Completion of mining modules FMTM 1-2-3-4-5-7;
• Hold a valid General Explosives Permit , or to be able to obtain one;
• Have at least 2 years of experience as an underground driller;
• Good physical capacity and endurance;
• Enjoy working in a team;
• Comfortable and motivated in a productivity environment.
• Variable schedule , 10 hours per day, night and day shift.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to recrutement