McArthur River, SK
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair all measurement and control instruments on site
- Maintain computer systems on site and perform daily, weekly and monthly checks on various equipment including programmable logic controllers
- Program development and program changes on the DCS
- Calibrate different types of instruments - flow meters, pH transmitters, density gauges, pressure transmitters and level temperature
- Maintenance of underground radio communications and closed circuit video
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Interprovincial red seal or Saskatchewan journeyperson industrial instrument certificate
- Minimum five years of relevant experience, or equivalent
- Extensive work experience on the DCS/PLC systems
- Previous underground experience
- Familiarity with computerized maintenance tracking using SAP
- Foxboro I/A Series DCS , Unity PLC software
Preference will be given to Residents of Saskatchewan's North.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is April 25, 2017. Please quote competition number 26245.