POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the sr. engineer, reliability, you will be responsible to provide support in the execution of the Reliability Program by overseeing the establishment and continuous improvement of the Maintenance Reliability initiative. This position provides technical support and analysis of condition based monitoring data including detailed analysis, investigations and follow up of problem data to ensure corrective work is completed timely and effectively.
Your duties will consist of data acquisition and analysis of equipment operating conditions using technologies such as vibration, oil analysis, ultrasound and infra-red. You will also analyze financial, process, and equipment data for the maintenance of equipment assets. You will also support trades and staff in best practice data collection and analysis of PdM technology.
This is a temporary position for approximately 12 months.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Technical diploma in mechanical or industrial engineering or Interprovincial Journeyperson certification
- Minimum of six to twelve years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in an industrial environment
- Basic knowledge of Maintenance Best Practices
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft. This position will be expected to provide coverage on both shifts so an irregular or two week on/two week off will be considered.
- Vibration Analyst Category I or higher
- OMA (Oil Machine Analyst) Certification
- SAP experience
- Limited Membership or P.Tech
- Manufacturing/machine shop experience
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression which is appropriate to their qualifications. Preference will be given to Residents of Saskatchewan's North.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is March 27, 2017. Please quote competition number 25785.