Bystronic Canada Ltd.
Location of work: Mississauga, ON
Job Title: Applications and Training Supervisor
Permanent, full-time 40 hours per week
Medical/dental benefits package
Education requirements – Post Secondary education in Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Project Management
Experience requirements – 5 years of experience in similar role; previous experience as technical CNC machine service, Training, Laser cutting, Bending, MRP software
• Accountable for managing and overseeing the coordination and scheduling of training activities for internal and external customers.
• Maintain and review customer feedback surveys for training and train staff on improvements.
• Assists with and prepares sales training quotations for additional training related to customers upon request from Sales function Quotation/Sales of additional training
• Manages the customer support hotline ensuring appropriate staffing levels and high level of customer service Assist
• Assist in all training activities
• Accountable for reviewing and distributing technical documentation related to product as presented from corporate office including securing training documentation within appropriate systems.
• Responsible for reviewing and ensuring accuracy of time studies completed by internal department staff members
• Accountable for managing and overseeing the coordination and scheduling of demo activities for internal and external customers
• Maintain all demonstration equipment and showroom in top of the line condition
• Accountable for training and review of department personnel to provide best in class demonstrations
• Assist in all demonstration activities
• Manage all aspects of trade show booth presentations and demonstrations
To apply: *****.**********@*********.***