The job functions for this group of Vehicle Shuttler is as follows:
- Responsible for vehicle movements between HLE locations
- Responsible for refueling the vehicles
- Completing necessary paperwork
- At times maybe required to pick up and drop off customers
- Must be at least 20 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Able to work various hours, weekends, holidays
- Must be able to communicate effectively & courteously to customers
- Must be neatly groomed and have a professional appearance
- This position requires you to work outdoors and drive in all weather conditions
- Must be Honest & Dependable
- Have a Professional Attitude
- Be highly organized
- Must have a pleasant, outgoing, and friendly personality
Secondary High School Diploma
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran