Provide technical leadership to jet engine repair teams and help to meet customer requirements. Support the communication, commercial and supply chain aspects of the maintenance activities.
· Support the work shop with work instructions, trouble shooting and technical guidance;
· Support line maintenance and engine test trouble shooting;
· Define engine repair work-scopes based on customer requirements and internal procedures.
· Special assignments i.e. participate in or lead projects;
· Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information;
· Liaise with sales, Operation Center and Production;
· Act as the point of contact and help find solution;
· Providing data and analyzes if required;
· Develop change management plans with the key stakeholders;
· Provide administrative support to the team;
· Respond to inquiries received by telephone and e-mail;
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
· Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
· Experience in managing internal clients;
· Very good sense of organization, management and communication;
· Excellent ability to work under pressure;
· Customer service oriented;
· Good communication, also a spirit of synthesis and analysis;
· Initiative and autonomy;
· Language: Written and oral English.