dormakaba: ranked in the top 100 global tech leaders by Thomson Reuters!
The dormakaba Group is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. The company is a single source provider of products, solutions and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms. No matter where you are, if you need reliable and innovative access and security solutions, we will provide you high quality service – in hotels, shops, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. Around the globe.
With over 16,000 employees worldwide (450 in Montreal), dormakaba is present in over 130 countries and has more than 150 years of experience. The dormakaba Group is headquartered in Rümlang, Switzerland, and generates annual revenues of over 3 billion dollars CAD.
dormakaba offers you a career not a job. Join us now and make a real difference in creating the next generation of products and services. Visit our website www.dormakaba.com
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will have the mandate to perform the functionality tests as well as the electronic circuit repair. You will also be called upon to provide technical support for production, especially at the level of production-related testing equipment.
• Ensure optimum performance of the products tested in progress and at the end of production
• Analyze failures in production to obtain the root causes
• Develop and modify embedded systems software used in production
• Investigate the returns of defective products from internal and external customers
• Drafting and presenting reports showing the root causes of failures
• Support electronic production with regards to the programming, methods and analysis of electronic test equipment processes
• Liaison with the engineering for the introduction of new products as well as for the support of old products.
• Repair test benches as needed
• Any other related tasks.
• Diploma of collegial studies in technology of ordinated systems
• Two (2) to three (3) years of experience
• Bilingualism (oral and written)
• Ability to read electrical diagrams
• Ability to use measuring instruments (multimeter, oscilloscope etc...) to identify defects
• Welding knowledge as well as the acceptability standards IPC A-610
• Knowledge of C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, SQL or similar programming languages.
• A fast-growing international company
• A stimulating, fast and friendly work environment
• An opportunity to highly contribute to the success of the company
• Competitive global compensation
• Free parking and on-site cafeteria
• A 3-minute walk from Namur metro station.
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and encourage applications from the four designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act.