Workplace : 2550 Chemin Bates Montreal QC H3S 1A7
• Develop system specifications, code, modify, test and debug computer programs under general supervision, according to defined planning and deadlines.
• Analyze systems and make recommendations to ensure they are optimal and meet the quality criteria set by the business units.
• Work in collaboration with several teams to quickly identify avenues for resolution.
• Make recommendations to participate in the improvement of system development processes.
• Work fully independently.
• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience in IT
• Good knowledge of Angular development
• Good knowledge of SOAPUI, JUnit, XML
• Knowledge of GIT, Enterprise Architect, WebSphere, OCP and Eclipse
• Knowledge of React (an asset)
• Good level in French and English, written and spoken
• Good knowledge of Agile development environment
• Analytical mind
• Passionate about solving problems
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a team and commitment to quality
• Customer focused
• Curiosity and perseverance
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
• An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
• Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
• A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
• An extensive, flexible benefits package
• A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle