Position Title:International Logistics Coordinator Position Type: Regular - Full-Time Requisition ID: 10333 Company: Day & Ross Inc. At Day & Ross, you’ll go far. From a single truckload of potatoes in the
Position Title:Change Management and Organizational Design Specialist Position Type: Regular - Full-Time Requisition ID: 9787 Company: Day & Ross Inc. At Day & Ross, you’ll go far. Day & Ross is one of
Position Title: Global Start Up Management Lead
Position Type: Regular - Full-Time
Position Location: Florenceville Main
Requisition ID: 8732
This role needs to own and drive the SuM (Start-Up Management) process globally to ensure we are can start up our capital projects vertically. This role will own the Start-up Management standards & procedures and will support SuM teams in their use by providing training, coaching and oversight on major projects. The role will require travel to ongoing major projects to provide coaching and support. The role will also inherit the Capital PMO work to further develop this initiative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ownership of the Start-up Management Process, update and refresh these tools with inputs from the lessons learned process, industry learnings, etc.
• Drives the use of & sits on SuM Advisory Committees to coach and ensure adherence to Standards.
• Accelerate the development of a training & on boarding package for New SuM Leads.
• Deliver SUM/ VSU trainings to new SuM Leaders and Teams.
• Dotted line to manufacturing team to ensure that the process is meeting the needs of the users.
• Hands on direct coaching in SuM on specific projects to support regions with less experience in SuM.
• Inherit Capital PMO work and further develop/complete ownership
To perform this position successfully, the individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
• University Degree in Engineering is preferred.
• Proven capability to develop and maintain strong collaborative business relationships across global and regional functions
• Ability to influence effective decision-making with cross-functional teams
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with diversity and inclusion sensitivity
• Excellent communication skills to effectively and persuasively articulate positions (electronically and verbally) to various audiences and at all levels of the business
• Ability to effectively delegate tasks and measure progress across multiple priorities
• Ability to work independently and within teams on both strategy and tactical projects with minimal supervision.
• Program management skills: identification and management of stakeholders, milestone development and tracking of progress, resource management, risk mitigation, detailed action planning, basic familiarity with change management.
• General business insight and the ability to manage complexity within the manufacturing landscape
• Ability to propose, evaluate and motivate projects from a technical and financial perspective
• Ability to interact at various levels within the global and regional integrated supply chain
• Ability to interface x-functionally with other functions (e.g., Procurement, Finance, etc)
Required Length & Type of Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing operations (preferably food manufacturing).
• Minimum of 1 year experience in project management.
• Experience in startup of a major project.
• Specific experience in French fry processing would be an asset.
• Proven track record to drive results through influencing, persuading and collaboration
• Willingness to travel internationally up to 25%
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Family: Engineering & Technical
Division: Global Supply Chain
Department: Global Capital & Project Management
Location(s): Florenceville-Bristol || CA - Canada : New Brunswick : Florenceville-Bristol || CA - Canada : Ontario : Toronto || US - United States of America : Illinois : Oakbrook Terrace
Company: McCain Foods (Canada)