Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
• To maintain and troubleshoot the assets on power system (TPSS, power equipment’s, overhead catenary system etc.), in line with specified Quality procedures.
This will require Manual work and sometimes working on powered equipments in a safe and controlled manner (HV - 1500V and above)
• To supervise and manage the power isolation processes / tag out / lock out operation (TPSS, OCS) for the rail system team and any designated third parties
• To carry out such work in accordance with strict Health & Safety procedures as lay down by legislation and the Company Health & Safety policies.
• To participate to the maintenance of some others asset (tunnel ventilation, security assets, Pumps Switches etc…)
• To carry out all levels of examination and work arising involving the use of computerized Equipment/working manuals, shunting & Reformation exams.
• To exchange or repair some of the asset of the subsystems
• To undertake other duties related to the environment of the power assets or of Work as specified by the Rail System Manager and / or Operation supervisor in a safe manner
• In case of Accident or Major failure, to participate to the rescue/corrective operations.
• To report activities (work orders / inspections) through a Computerized Maintenance Management system CMMS and Tabs.
• To supervise and/or follow any sub contract activities.
• To adhere to Company procedures especially in relation to Quality and Health & Safety.
• To attend regular team briefings
• To read reports and manuals as and when required.
• To report accidents/incidents.
• To drive company vehicles when required
• To respect, clean and maintain his work environment.
• To work with the Rail System Team in case of emergency or extreme weather (snow / Ice) in order to maintain the line operation
• To work at night and weekend
Planning & Organising. Prioritises day-to-day workload
Flexible and Adaptable. Can adapt to new ideas
Conscientious. Meets proposed deadlines
Detail Conscious. Ability to consistently produce accurate factual & detailed information
Team Player. Supports team members
Corporate Teamworker. Works well within a team environment
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.