|Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.|
Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has been delivering a comprehensive range of consulting engineering services for 40 years, from studies and design to commissioning and operational support. Our firm is supported by a network of offices across Canada to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
BBA provides a stimulating and friendly working atmosphere. We focus on building teams with complementary talents and provide employees with a work environment conducive to developing their skills.
BBA is a Canada's Best Employer recipient from Kincentric and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which unites companies that have held onto their title for over six consecutive years. For BBA, making the list speaks to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
To find out more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our talent acquisition specialists.
Job title: Mechanical Engineering Designer (10-15 years)
Type of position:Régulier
BBA has a new opportunity for a mechanical designer in our Toronto office to support our projects in the energy and natural resources industries: renewables, mining and metals, pulp and paper, biofuels, oil and gas markets.
Your role as mechanical designer will include:
· Minimum 10 years in mechanical design experience in one (or more) of the following sectors: mining and metals, energy, oil, chemicals or biofuels.
· Advanced knowledge of SolidWorks, AutoCAD and SmartPlant tools.
· Proficient in preparing multi-disciplinary 3D models.
· Experienced in preparing complex drawings that incorporate interfacing piping/mechanical design requirements with structural, electrical and other aspects of industrial work.
· Drafting and design experience within a consulting engineering environment.
· Experienced in checking 2D drawings and 3D models for clashes and constructability with other disciplines.
· Show creativity and innovation in problem-solving.
· Adhering to established design guidelines and procedures.
· Maintaining accurate design files for reference purposes.
· Advanced knowledge of computer-aided design.
· Ability to travel and perform site work, where required.
· Asset: Revit and point cloud experience
· Asset: Material handling experience (bins, silos, chutes, conveyors).
· Asset: Bilingual (English and French)
|BBA is committed to promoting diversity and employment equity. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted.|